The West Marches is the region of the world in which RollPlay® West Marches takes place. The marches includes a huge area of wilderness west of Loriene, with a few villages and fewer larger settlements scattered throughout. Adventurers start from Viriskali, a moderately sized town at the western edge of our proud kingdom of Loriene in the Central Elin Plain.
Regions of the MarchesEdit
See also Regions of the Marches.
- Azamreth, the Pits of Creation.
- Central Elin Plain, lies on the western boarder of the Kingdom of Loriene.
- Cheaminster Ruins, ruins about 8 days southwest of Viriskali.
- North Elin Plain
- South Elin Plain
- Starkwald, a dense forest a quarter day north of Viriskali.
- Harllud Barrows
- Udrin Foothills
- Wraefen, a swamp located to the east and southeast of Viriskali.
Settlements in the MarchesEdit
See also Settlements in the Marches.
Regions Beyond the MarchesEdit
Distant regions only known from the tales and legends of travelers.