|Vaggurt, the Sour|
|Level 1||❤ 8 HP ★ 11 AC|
|Death by||☠ White King's embalming|
Vaggurt, the Sour was a short, adorable Wood Elf who was oftentimes vulgar, as well as belligerent in nature. Vaggurt would choose to love rather than to fight using physical or arcane means. She appreciated a certain sense of fashion and was unafraid to show her carnal ways.
She was capable of concocting a type of yogurt, seemingly passed down from generations of the Sour family.
Notable Achievements Edit
- Responsible for freeing the White King.
- Engaged in a desirable relationship for three days with the White King, and was embalmed alive soon after as a monument to his lost love.
- She was the only one in the episode to fall unconscious, and deal no damage.
- Her name is a play on the term for female genitalia, and with the yogurt not simply a euphemism, but is in fact based on that which shall not be named. (Character was created whilst drunk)
- Vaggurt, the Sour was written as, "Vagurt" in the stream overlay of episode 8.
- Vaggurt, along with the other PCs, were created whilst inebriated.
- Vaggurt wore a black slinky dress for the White King's party, but changed out of it into her armor before entering, feeling overdressed.