|ShialBaz the Reborn|
|Dragonborn||Wizard of the Necromantic School|
|Level 3||❤ 21 HP ★ 11 AC|
|Episodes||8, 11, 12, 16, 22|
ShialBaz the Reborn, possesses blue scales and eccentric common clothing.
Though old for his time, this incredibly senile Dragonborn wizard somehow retains a sprightly disposition, demonstrating a sense of humor from time to time. Whenever children are present he attempts to entertain them with his magic, though is generally interrupted by Captain Koke.
Aware of fashion codes, ShialBaz wore an alternate set of robes with frilled sleeves to the White King's party.
After a death experience he changed his moniker from the Scorned to the Reborn.
Notable Achievements Edit
- Obtained a fair amount of treasure whilst covertly avoiding a potential threat.
- Escaped the White King's Realm, along with Captain Koke. (Episode 8)
- Reached level 2 in his first session.
- Spoke to the great Serpents of Woe: Grief, Death and Blood. (Episode 11)
- Brought back to life by the Serpent of Death. (Episode 12)
- Plotted to murder many Gobbelins for their omelettes. (Episode 16)
- Helped Slay the Grell in the Dwarven mine at Cheaminster Hold (Episode 22)
- ShialBaz is the second multi-session character to die in The West Marches, the first was Juliette Grabatul.
- First character to be brought back to life in The West Marches.
- Was the target of both unintentional and intentional racism throughout Episode 22 by Kellan Wildlight and the Dwarves of Cheaminster Hold. He was quite salty throughout the session.