On their journeys, the adventurers of the West Marches have frequented upon a few magic items that they keep and wield against increasingly powerful foes. In addition to the healing potions available in town, these magic items and artifacts are the only known items of power in the West Marches.
Owned Items Edit
- Aarinadya - Held by Kellan Wildlight since week 17
- Adamantine Chain Mail - Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 24
- Black Rose - Held by Darius Elian since week 28
- Blue sapphire air elemental gem - Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 33 until he used it during week 34.
- Bracers of AC (+2 AC while not wearing armor) - Held by Poe since week 24
- Eversmoking bottle - Held by Tily since week 33
- Hammer of Warning - Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 15
- Light Crossbow +1 - Held by Lyra Windsong since week 24
- Pearl of Power - Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 24
- Ring of Warmth - Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 33
- Shard of Power - Held by Bardric Bardison since week 19
- Short Sword +1 - Held by Snook Smalls since week 21
- Spear of reverent wounding - Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 35.
- Tooth of Grief - Held by Galahan Oathkeeper since week 11
- Vial of Apple Juice of Necromancy - Held by Donald Bartholomew since week 28 (first mentioned during week 29). During week 30 it was revealed that the vial is worth at least 1600 gold pieces.
Ownded Scrolls Edit
- Scroll of Banishment (4th-level abjuration) - Held by Poe since week 24
- Scroll of Control water- Held by Doctor Grigori Petrovich since week 35
- Scroll of Maelstorm - Held by Tily since week 35
- Scroll of Otiluke’s Resilient Sphere - Held by Tily since week 35
- Scroll of Teleportation Circle (5th-level conjuration) - Held by Poe since week 23
Rumoured/Known Items Edit
- Urn of Everproducing Water - Was on a giant tusk in the middle of a lake on the Central Elin Plain, is now owned by the alchemist Baldred since week 28.
- Spear of Reverent Wouding - Rumoured to reside within the Chalceon Tomb of Azamreth.
- Quiver with bottomless pocket - rumored to reside somewhere in Pyrrhinor, mentioned during week 36.
See Also Edit
|Custom rules - The Rules - Downtime - Travel and Watches - Inspiration - Major Quests and Adventuring Motivation - (Hack Attack)|
|Notice Board - Player Orientation - Players - Magic Items - Races and Classes - Character Statistics|