|Half Orc||Monk of the Open Hand|
|Level 3||❤ 27 HP ★ 15 AC|
|Episodes||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 18, 19|
|Critical Hits|| |
|117 Blows||32 Wounds|
|5 Kills||2 times KO'ed|
|64.1% Hit||54.5% Dodge|
|Initiative (avg.)|| |
Kurthak Ironjaw is the half-orc bodyguard of Taratiel Aeralond who is heir to the Elven Throne of the Aeralond Empire south-east of the Kingdom of Loriene. During his travels, he messed up and lost the heir.
He is experienced in brewing and owns a set of brewer tools.
After the death of a certain person, Kurthak walked into the woods and returned to Aeralond where he was punished and sent to solitary confinement for failing to protect the heir of the throne.
Upon returning to Viriskal it became clear the Kurthak had been greatly disturbed by recent events.
He is a 6'6" half-orc monk of muscular build. He hides his orcish demeanor as much as possible to avoid passing glances, and braids his hair so as to maintain a well ordered look. The only things noticeable are his two tusks, which prevent him from closing his mouth completely.
At a glance, Kurthak looks very strange (according to GM Steven): "he is what people tell their children the boogie man looks like."
Kurthak is known to show humility and is somewhat caring, while also a little stern.
Sometimes claims and sometimes denies that Juliette Grabatul was his wife.
Notable Achievements Edit
- Assisted in crushing the Oozetouched Owlbear who menaced an Abandoned Tower. (Episode 5)
- Barricader - known for barricading doors by sitting up against them after a close fight. (Episode 4 and 5)
- Pilfered the secrets behind Hagfish gin (totally stole that right out of that hermits hands by the way). (Episode 6)
- Partook in the killing of the Cockatrice Knight and Cockatrices, and took ownership of the cockatrice keep for the parties use and exploitation. (Episode 6)
- Destroyed a willow tree with a dryad inside using his bare hands. (Episode 9)
- Pushed two Gibbering Mouthers off a cliff using only his hands killing them both. (Episode 10)
Fan Art Edit