|Doctor Grigori Petrovich|
|Human||Cleric of the Death Domain|
|Level 4||❤ 27 HP ★ 18 AC|
|Episodes||6, 7, 13, 14, 15, 17, 23, 24, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37|
|17 Blows||No Wounds|
|3 Kills||Never KO'ed|
|100% Hit||100% Dodge|
|Initiative (avg.)|| |
Doctor Grigori Petrovich is played by Adam Koebel (a.k.a. skinnyghost), DM of the Rollplay Shows "Swan Song", "Mirrorshades", and "Balance of Power", GM-in-residence for Roll20, and Co-creator of award-winning tabletop role-playing game, Dungeon World.
Grew up in a frozen, far-off land where he learned about dissecting beasts from his mother .
At some point during Grigori's youth, his village was attacked by knights seeking an ancient skull. Grigori and his mother were enslaved and separated .
Eventually, Grigori was sold to an obese man with a brocade vest .
Wears a nice set of traveling clothes with a doctor's jacket, and a pair of spectacles on a chain in his pocket. Underneath his clothes he wears scale armor. His backpack contains books, a healer's kit, his medical credentials (who no-one saw yet) and most importantly a balalaika.
After defeating the wizard Farhan and his minions, Grigori acquired a Pearl of Power and Adamantine Chain Mail. (Episode 24)
Mostly in it for the coin, but also feels that he has less to lose now that he is no longer in his prime.
Claims to have certified medical training.
Loves his alcohol. Hates all elves.
Afflicted with leprosy for a month, before being cured.
Notable Achievements Edit
- Decisive action - sparked a murdering spree by killing Cockatrice Knight's old butler.
- Holy survivor - first cleric to survive in the West Marches.
- Short fuse - lost patience with an elven herbalist's haggling and stabbed him.
- Dissection table - cut a basilisk open to retrieve one eye, one heart and a pouch of gold.
- Artillery Spotter - Helped defeat the wizard Farhan and his minions by signalling and directing the Brass Dragon Baharaditana. (Episode 24).
- Dinner is Served - Cannibalized Verner, a Slave Sympathizer from his past.
- Sharing is Caring - Used up some more Verner-son to feed Galahan Oathkeeper and Dragon Enthusiast Loranth.
- Has "Assert your strength" as adventure motivation.
- Enjoys death and destruction. Perhaps a little too much...
- His name Grigori, is a reference to the mad monk Grigori Rasputin
Fan Art Edit
|Bardric Bardison - Captain Koke - Casper 'Cypress' Tooley - Clara Clericson - Darius Elian - Doctor Grigori Petrovich - Donald Bartholomew - Ecila - Esme - Fargle Raumhausen - Flurgle - Freki - Galahan Oathkeeper - Gilly Tosscobble - Gustaf Greybeard - Juliette Grabatul - Kellan Wildlight - Kraolin Frall - Kurthak Ironjaw - Lady Charlemagne - Laingus Vulmaatar - Lak'Tuk "Pain" - Lyra Windsong - Lucas Baker - Maldrik Ironheart - Monkey - Olomain Darkwood - Orian Randy - Peri - Poe - Seymour Boom - S'ilid Albresh - Shaldrick Ironheart - ShialBaz the Scorned - Sir Douglas - Snook Smalls - Spec Person the 3rd - Tahc Hc-twit - Tal Brighthands - Tily - Vaggurt, the Sour - Valisilwen Telaldren - Varani|