|A Fortress Full of Cockatrices|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Date of Events|
|12th of June, seven days after events of Episode 5|
|12th of January 2015|
| ↞Previous || Next↠ |
|▶ Watch Episode|
|📖 Read Q&A|
Help us fill in the story!
Kurthak and Crew goes onto a new adventure!
Key Events Edit
- Encountered the cult of the Flenseworm.
- Kurthak acquired the knowledge to make a spicy hagfish brew, from Dimitri.
- Slayed the Cockatrice Knight, his pet cockatrices and his old butler.
- Looted everything not nailed down in the knight's former castle.
- Delivered the missing iron ore shipment to Lepool.
- Doctor Grigori sacrificed a woman in the name of the old gods.
- A wagon (with space for two horses)
- Three horses (one chestnut, one work horse, one black)
- Plate mail with a cockatrice motif
- One great-sword
- Three tapestries of the Cockatrice Knight
- Coin: 2 gems (50gp), 2300 copper, 1500 silver and 20 gold
- A potion of healing
- A vial of cockatrice venom resistance
- Spell scrolls: Entangle and an unidentified scroll
- Ownership of the cockatrice keep.
Total party experience: 550 experience points. Divided by four: 138 experience points per player.
- 100xp for each of the two cockatrices.
- 50xp for Cockatrice Knight.
- 300xp for completing the quest.
- The first appearance of a Dragonborn in the West Marches.
- First updates to the table map in Viriskali.
- Went full murder-hobo on the Cockatrice Knight's castle.
- Kurthak was the first character to reach level 3.
- "The most adult of roleplays", number of puns and phallic references: 32.
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37|
“The Cockatrice Knight was a warrior living in the Cockatrice Keep on the far northern edge of...Cockatrice Knight
“On the far northern edge of the Wraefen bordering the Central Elin Plain is the fortress of the...Fortress of the Cockatrice Knight
“The cult of the Flenseworm is a peaceful religious cult, with a place of worship in Lepool...Flenseworm
“Dimitri is an amiable, hagfish brewer monk that lives alone in a small hut northeast of Lepool...Dimitri