|This page needs more info!|
|A Tomb fit for a Princess|
|Season 1, Episode 4|
|Date of Events|
|27th of May, almost two weeks after events of Episode 3|
|21th of December 2014|
| ↞Previous || Next↠ |
|▶ Watch Episode|
|📖 Read Q&A|
Help us fill in the story!
It begins on a warm morning with clear skies.
Key Events Edit
- Explored the elven ruins mentioned a week prior.
- Encountered an elven huntress ghost and a door with "Kuthar's bane enter not" carved on it.
- Interrupted a drug stashing operation and killed two thugs.
- Freki opened a chest and triggered a trap, resulting in the KO of everyone but Kurthak.
- Left Valisilwen behind when escaping.
Total party experience: 500 experience points. Divided by tree: 167 experience points per player.
- ?xp for killing thugs.
- ?xp for getting to the place and investigating.
- Someone in twitch chat suggested that Juliette's baby be called Crendor Grabatul.
- First trap in the West Marches, with hilarious results.
- Two elven princesses (Gilly and Val) have now died in the West Marches.
- The party went unconcious for a total of 7 times, setting a new record.
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37|
“Who knows what motivates these evil spirits? A Party of Adventurers have disturbed a specter in...Banshee
“The Elven ruins are some ruins located on the Central Elin Plain, northwest of Viriskali. The...Elven Ruins