|Human||Fighter, Eldritch Knight|
|Level 3||❤ 23 HP ★ 18 AC|
|Episodes||8, 11, 12, 16|
Captain Koke is a human, considered quite average, in that he does not possess any outstanding, distinguishable traits. On him is a full set of polished armor and a hammer.
The title of Captain remains from Koke's army days. Koke also served in a pirate ship, becoming its captain. It was in his pirate days that our captain gained a fascination with fire, after burning countless ships with his molotov cocktails.
Notable Achievements Edit
- Devastated the head of an elven warrior of the White King's delegation.
- Burned and bashed the head of the White King's Mother.
- Found a way out of the White King's Realm, along with ShialBaz and a fair amount of treasure. In the end of the session, reaching level 2.
- Was dealt multiple critical hits in a single session, being downed three times, and survived the session.
- Suckled from the teat of the plague ascendant Mira, wolfed down the thick, rotted pustulence without so much as a cough.
- Offered his servitude to Death, who bemusedly accepted.
- Starts his day slow with a glass of Gin.
- Captain Koke came to finish the job that was Kurthak Ironjaw's.
- Gained a bloody halo, after swearing allegiance to Death, completely unrelated though.
- Interesting to note that Koke has had many close brushes with death. Every one of his companions from Episode 8 has technically died (one being resurrected). Poetic justice.
- Captain Koke and Kurthak seem to be blissfully unaware of each others presence in Viraskali, which is very ironic for obvious reason
Fan Art Edit